Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Greetings

Hello! My name is Carl Gustafson, and this is my first blog! I am currently a senior at the Rochester Institute of Technology (R.I.T.), where I am getting my Bachelor of Science degree in Motion Picture Sciences. For my senior thesis, I am currently working as an effects technical director for two films:
  1. Krathong (directed by Gina Pidej)
  2. Fetch (directed by Cameron McKenzie)
My responsibilities for both films include creating tools that help with the animator's workflow, hands on technical support, and finding creative solutions to common problems that animators occasionally face.
I hope to some day work for a major studio and grow my skills as a technical director.
This blog will keep you up to date with what I am currently working on, my latest demo reel, how the films are going, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment