Friday, May 29, 2015

Update 29th of May, 2015

Hello fellow readers!

I'm really trying to keep up with my site and work but not to worry I'm still alive, I finished the thesis films I worked on ("Krathong", "Fetch", and "The Peasant and the Prince") and I graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology with a BS degree in Motion Picture Sciences.
My original plan was to start my internship in LA but I hit a little snag that prevented me from going. I'm currently still in New York, planning to move to Philadelphia where there are many opportunities for me. Also in the meantime I'm planning on fixing the issues I currently have with the Simulation Editor and to post an updated version of it for you to download and use for free (being an open source tool). I am also developing other tools for various animation softwares but I can't say any more about it here but trust me they are going to be great! I also have plans to create a tutorial series to help others develop their own tools and plug-ins for any software so look for those in the future as well! I will post short films, tool demos, demo reels, and more in the future and will keep you updated on my job situation.

Never fear, as long as I am still alive I will continue to work on films, and tools to help my fellow artists and engineers!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!
~Carl Thomas Gustafson

No comments:

Post a Comment